Anatomy and Physiology Module
NAFC's newly updated Anatomy and Physiology course presents essential knowledge which all Health and Fitness professionals should have an understanding of. Students will leave with an improved grasp of fundamental anatomy and physiology as they pertain to their clients and to real movement patterns.
CEC Values NAFC: 0.6 NESTA: 0.6 Valid for 24 months
This NEW NAFC expanded course includes:
- PDF Manual
- 17 video lectures with animation
- 6 memory games to help you retain the knowledge
In this course you will learn:
- About each of the eleven organ systems that help the human body function.
- About muscular balance and flexibility.
- Cardio-respiratory endurance.
- Energy production.
- How to differentiate fact and myth.